- Plantation East
Where Memories Last a Lifetime
Condo and Beach House Rentals by Mandoki Hospitality
Your family is important, so it only makes sense that you search for the best vacation location - a place where everyone can enjoy the activities that make them feel happy and safe.
Welcome to Gulf Shores Plantation. It’s the place you’ve been looking for. The place to make amazing memories year after year. The place your children and grandchildren will talk about when recalling stories of their favorite vacations.
The fully furnished accommodations here on the Fort Morgan peninsula of the Alabama Gulf Coast include lovely condos and beach houses in several sizes and floor plans, with prices ranging from budget to luxury. Once you’ve been here and experienced our Southern hospitality with your family, you’ll also want to return to this idyllic setting for a romantic escape, friends getaway or extended-family reunion. Choose your favorite property, and return there again and again - or enjoy a different location each time you visit this gated community.
- Plantation East offers four buildings (3- and 5-story) that are convenient to indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub, sauna, game room, tennis, basketball and shuffleboard courts, and a game room.
- The 9-story Plantation Dunes shares a courtyard with Plantation Palms containing two swimming pools, a kiddie pool, large whirlpool, putting green and tennis courts. Coin-operated laundry facilities, a small honor library, exercise room, and saunas are located on the ground floor along with Connections internet cafe.
- At Plantation West, two 3-story buildings boast a lushly landscaped courtyard with two pools, a kiddie pool and a whirlpool, plus coin-operated laundry facilities. Here you'll find two-bedroom/two-bath and Sunsuite (studio) units; those on the 3rd floors are loft units.
- The newest member of the Plantation complex is Plantation Palms. Facing directly toward the gulf, this building shares a courtyard with Plantation Dunes, giving easy access to two swimming pools, a kiddie pool, large whirlpool, putting green and tennis court. Each unit includes a washer and dryer.
- Plantation Place Beach Resort Cottages offer more space and greater privacy. Located along the west edge of the complex, each house or duplex is near pools, a hot tub and a boardwalk to the beach. Duplexes have connecting doors, making rental of both sides a convenient option for larger families and reunions.
You are first drawn here because nothing says “relax” like miles of white-sand beach. Your feet love the sugary softness while walking along the water’s edge. Your eyes welcome the break from the concrete city world as they rest on blue waters that take you beyond the horizon. Your ears are soothed by the gentle whooshing of waves, accompanied by the songs of seagulls and children's squeals of delight. Your brain breathes a sigh of relief as it lets go of the constant planning and thinking and gets to just be.
Yet your thirst for motion is also quenched here, with an infinite array of activities onsite and around the area. Lighted tennis courts, basketball and shuffleboard courts, an exercise room, and six outdoor pools plus whirlpools and saunas supply hours of solo or group activity. Golfers can warm up with some time on the putting green before hitting the links on any of the ten area golf courses. The outdoor grills bring everyone together for mealtime – challenge your family members to a round or two of horseshoes while waiting for the charcoal to reach that perfect temperature. The 24-hour security keeps everyone safe, and free WiFi keeps you connected to the outside world.
Need more? You’re moments or just a few minutes from numerous dining options, great nightlife, history, adventures on water and land (and even in the sky!), outlet and boutique shopping, and anything else you want to explore during your vacation.
A vacation headquarters that you never have to leave, or countless offsite experiences to be discovered – you’ll easily find your perfect balance. No matter what type of beach vacation you are anticipating, you’ll find it here at Gulf Shores Plantation.