We look forward to your visit with Mandoki Hospitality. Please review the following policies prior to your arrival and contact us at 800-211-5053 if you have any questions. Note: We will never ask for your credit card information on the phone while you are a guest here. If someone asks you for credit card information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All weekly rental rates include your 7th night FREE!
- Off-season: 3-night minimum. Will accept 2-night rentals if between outgoing and incoming reservations; subject to availability.
- 3-bedroom and 2-bedroom with loft properties require a full-week rental in summer seasons.
- A 4-night minimum is required over the 4th of July holiday.
- Specific units are not guaranteed, but every effort will be made to honor your request.
- Monthly rentals available.
All weekly rental rates include your 7th night FREE!
- Summer season: Homes require weekly rentals only, Saturday to Saturday.
- Off-season: 3 nights during fall and winter, 4 nights during spring, when the weekly minimum applies.
- Monthly rentals available.
RESERVATION PRIORITY FOR OUR REPEAT GUESTS
As a special service to our valued guests, you have the first option to reserve the same property for the same time next year. (Many of our guests have made their beach vacations a family tradition year after year in the same property.) Give us a call or stop by our office Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. (extended hours seasonally), during your weekly stay. The property will be released for general availability at 10:00 a.m. on the day of your departure. Reservations can be made one year in advance, with convenient payment plans available.
- We accept U.S. currency, personal checks, traveler’s checks, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover credit cards.
- When paying advance rent by check, please include your reservation number, and mail to Mandoki Hospitality, Inc., P.O. Box 1056, Gulf Shores, AL 36547.
- Guests are responsible for payment of all nights reserved, regardless of your actual arrival and departure date. There are no refunds for early departure.
- In lieu of a security deposit, each reservation includes an accidental rental damage waiver protection plan that covers you and your vacation party for up to $3000 of accidental property damage. We understand accidents can happen. This program provides our guests with protection from inadvertent damage caused by you or a travel companion, eliminating the worry of when and how much of the security deposit you will receive back. Intentional damage or damage that exceeds $3000 is the responsibility of the guest.
- Rates subject to 6% Resort Fee, 6% Lodging Tax, and Departure Cleaning Fee (varies by unit).
- All weekly rental rates include your 7th night FREE.
- A non-refundable, nominal reservation processing fee is charged for all reservations. This fee and the advance rent payment are due at the time of making the reservation to avoid cancelation.
- Resort Fee includes daily towel exchange, damage waiver protection, movie rentals, tennis balls and racquets, volleyballs, basketballs, golf balls and putters, and horseshoe and shuffleboard equipment.
All of our properties are privately owned, so décor and furnishings will reflect the owner’s personal taste. You may view virtual tours of many of our properties at www.gulfshoresplantation.com. In all of our properties, you will be provided:
- Bed linens, blankets and pillows.
- Essential kitchen items.
- Start-up supply of soap and paper products.
- Linens. Towels may be exchanged 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. daily in the Mandoki Hospitality linen room located on the east side of Plantation Dunes, the high-rise. (Don’t forget to bring your beach towels.)
We want your stay to be relaxing and enjoyable, so we make every effort to maintain our vacation rental properties in their best possible condition. We will handle any necessary repairs during your stay as quickly as possible; however, no rent refunds will be made for malfunctions. Our maintenance staff is available after hours for emergency repairs.
- Daily/Weekly Stays: A non-refundable reservation fee of $89 and one night's rent deposit are required.
- Balance on Summer Season (May 17, 2018 - August 6, 2018) condo reservations is due 30 days prior to arrival or reservation will be canceled and deposit will be forfeited. Reservations booked within 30 days of arrival must pay in full at time of booking.
- Balance on Spring, Fall and Winter Season condo reservations is due on arrival. Deposits are applied to the rent upon arrival.
- Monthly Stays: A non-refundable reservation fee of $89 and a $150 deposit is required for each beach cottage reserved. Deposit will be applied to your last month’s rent. Travel insurance available.
- Daily/Weekly Stays: A non-refundable reservation fee of $89 and one night's rent deposit are required. Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival or reservation will be canceled and deposit will be forfeited. Reservations booked within 30 days of arrival must pay in full at time of booking.
- Monthly Stays: A non-refundable reservation fee of $89 and a $300 deposit is required for each beach cottage reserved. Deposit will be applied to your last month’s rent.
- Monthly Stays: First month’s rent and fees are required 60 days prior to scheduled arrival.
- Travel insurance available.
You will receive a confirmation letter after we receive your advance payment. Please contact us immediately if you find a discrepancy; otherwise, it will be assumed correct. Please verify:
- Arrival/departure dates
- Reserved accommodation
- Rental amount due
A property will be assigned to you upon confirmation, but is subject to change before check-in if necessary. We will make every effort to contact you before your arrival should this occur.
- Limited to actual sleeping capacity shown (includes children).
- For your comfort, bunk beds and sofa beds are not recommended for adults.
No property will be rented to persons other than families, married couples, and adults who are 25 years of age or older. The renter must closely and personally supervise all occupants of a property under the age of 25 years. Single persons under 25 years of age will not be permitted to check in. Any reservation obtained under false pretense may be subject to loss of rent and/or eviction. Mandoki Hospitality reserves the right to refund deposits, refuse rental or discontinue occupancy if, in our judgment, your occupancy is detrimental to the property.
We love pets, too, but they are not allowed in any of our properties. A pet, or any evidence of a pet, found on the premises is cause for eviction and forfeiture of rent. Also, a $250.00 non-refundable pet cleaning fee will be charged to your reservation. Several boarding services are available in the area. Call directory assistance for listings.
The specific description of amenities listed is representative, may be subject to change and may not be available in every vacation rental. You may contact the Mandoki Hospitality, Inc. for the specific amenities available in your selected rental.
CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES
If you find it necessary to cancel your reservation or change dates, you must give us advance notice in order to receive a refund of your advance rent less 5% of the rent and a $89 cancellation fee. The $89 reservation processing fee is separate and is not refundable.
- Summer Season (May 17, 2018 - August 6, 2018) condominium reservations require 30-day advance notice for daily and weekly stays.
- Spring, Fall and Winter Season condominium reservations require 14-day advance notice for daily and weekly stays.
- Weekly reservations in summer season cannot be shortened.
- Beach homes require 30-day advance notice for all seasons.
- Monthly rentals require 60-day advance notice.
- If less than the minimum notice is given, your required advance payment will be forfeited to the property owner unless the property is rebooked for the entire stay.
Guests who purchase travel insurance through us will be provided refunds for cancellation subject to the terms and conditions of the travel insurance policy. Please ask your Reservation Professional for details.
- Check-in begins at 4:00 p.m. Due to our high standards for cleanliness, not all units will be ready for check-in at 4:00 p.m. We ask for your patience and suggest that you have alternate plans available between 4:00 and 6:00 p.m.
- If you plan to arrive after our office closes., please call ahead to notify our staff. If you arrive after our reservation office closes, we will leave a key out for you. To the left of our doors there is a white mailbox labeled "After Hours Check-in". There will be an envelope with your name on it with a key valid for the night, which will expire at noon the next day. Please visit the registration office before noon the next day to complete your check-in.
- Check-out is 10:00 a.m. We appreciate your cooperation in adhering to this, as we must have time to prepare the property for our next guests.
- You may use the main telephone provided in the property to access our Express Check-out Service, or just return the keys at the Reservation Center.
- Please be advised that some of our vacation properties are for sale. We will do our best to avoid an intrusion upon your vacation; however, if the need arises to show a property to a prospective buyer during your stay, an appointment will be scheduled with you in advance. Prices and tax are subject to change and holiday/special event rates may differ. Any exceptions to the above-mentioned policies must be approved in advance and in writing by Mandoki Hospitality, Inc. management and presented at check-in.
Mandoki Hospitality, Inc. will not be responsible for lost or theft of money or valuables of any kind.