For those times when you need more space and prefer more privacy, Plantation Place Beach Resort Cottages offer spacious accommodations and outstanding value. Located on the western boundary of the Plantation resort and sharing all resort amenities, these charming Gulf Shores house rentals are ideal for vacationing with extended family or taking a golf holiday with good friends.
COTTAGE RENTAL POLICIES
1. For each cottage reserved, a non-refundable reservation fee of $35 and a $300 deposit are required.
2. Cottages require the full rent to be paid 30 days prior to arrival or reservation will be cancelled and deposit will be forfeited. Cancellations made within 30 days of arrival will forfeit the full payment. Travel Insurance is available. Your vacation specialist will be happy to provide details.
3. Rates subject to 5% Resort Fee, 8.5% Lodging Tax and Departure Cleaning Fee (varies by unit).
4. Resort Fee includes Daily Towel Exchange, Damage Waiver Protection in lieu of security deposit, Movie Rentals, Tennis Balls and Racquets, Volleyballs, Basketballs, Golf Balls and Putters, Horseshoe and Shuffleboard Equipment.
5. Damage Waiver Protection Plan in lieu of security deposit pays for loss or damage to the contents of the rental unit you occupy, to a maximum of $3,000 damage per stay. (Cost included in Resort Fee.)
6. We accept cash, checks, traveler’s checks, Master Card, Visa, American Express and Discover.
7. Refunds cannot be made for early departure.
8. Linens provided. Towels may be exchanged 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM daily in the Mandoki Hospitality linen room located on the east side of Plantation Dunes, the high-rise. Cost included in Resort Fee.
9. DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE IS NOT INCLUDED. Bed linens and bath towels are provided. We suggest that you bring beach towels. Towels and linens may not be removed from units except to launder.
10. Mandoki Hospitality will not be responsible for loss or theft of money or valuables of any kind.
11. Mandoki Hospitality reserves the right to refund deposits, refuse rental or discontinue occupancy if in our judgment your occupancy is detrimental to the property.
12. Specific units are not guaranteed, but every effort will be made to honor your request.
13. Units are fully furnished and decorated to the owner’s taste.
14. CHECK-IN TIME After 4:00 PM. Due to our high standards for cleanliness, not all units will be ready for check-in at 4:00 PM. We ask for your patience and suggest that you have alternate plans available between 4:00 and 6:00 PM.
15. CHECK-OUT TIME Before 10:00 AM.
16. PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED. Several boarding services are available in the area. Call directory assistance for listings.
17. Cottage rental is for a minimum of one week (Saturday–Saturday) between May 6 and August 4.
18. Cottage rental period is for a minimum of 3 nights during fall and winter, 4 nights during spring and summer, except when the weekly minimum applies.
19. Rates subject to change.
20. Some services are seasonal.
DAMAGE WAIVER PROTECTION PLAN
As a guest (the person registered and all persons sharing the same rental unit) of Mandoki Hospitality, your Resort Fee includes a damage waiver. You will not be obligated to pay for loss or damage to the contents of the rental unit you occupy, to a maximum of $3,000 damage payment per stay. The waiver is applicable for your entire stay (from check-in to check-out). The Damage Waiver Protection Plan has certain conditions, and does not include liability for loss or damage resulting from the following:
1. Damage caused by gross negligence or willful conduct.
2. Any cause if the damage is not reported to Mandoki Hospitality staff
by the time of check out.
3. The waiver does not apply for loss or damage to any property
owned by or brought onto the premises by a guest.
See your confirmation documents for details.
Note: We will never ask for your credit card information on the phone while you are a guest here. If someone asks you for credit card information, please email us at email@example.com.